Lowyat Media Group is looking for a dynamic, organized and forward-thinking Branded Content Writer to join our growing team. This individual will be responsible for helping oversee all branded content executions, from both initial ideas and execution. The ideal candidate must have a passion for content creation and armed with writing experiences.
You will need to be familiar with digital media, web, social and creative/production to lead the charge to put together thoughtful pitches for branded content.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Participate in new business pitches by leading creative brainstorming with regard to research and development of activation plans.
- Work closely with Lowyat Media Groups’ editorial team and act as a liaison between the editorial and sales teams to ensure cohesive content strategy.
- Work across teams to ensure accuracy of the message, alignment across media channels and quality of content across a variety of key clients.
- Develop audience insights that can be applied to campaigns and aid in regular reporting on KPIs delivered by content campaigns.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Strong writing and editing skills (including business/financial/consumer technology/ lifestyle), as well as experience working with freelancers.
- Previous experience in a digital-oriented agency or publisher environment and developing integrated marketing campaigns preferred.
- Proven ability to work across teams and able to create strong, positive, collaborative working relationships.
- Creative problem-solver who is able to work with speed and is readily adaptable to changing priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a strong command of language and writing.
- Strong understanding of the digital ecosystem, social and digital platforms, usage behaviours and ad formats.
- Familiarity with Google product suite (Drive, Sheets, Slides), Microsoft Office product suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and Apple product suite (Keynote).
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified