We are a leading online Media Group seeking talented and dedicated individuals who are passionate about what they do. Currently, we are on the lookout for highly-motivated and keen learners to apply for the position of Videography and/or Photography Intern.
NOTE: You must provide links to your portfolio in your resume. Student or professional work acceptable.
- You will work as part of the video team to create, plan and execute various genres of video intended for multiple portals.
- You will gain an understanding of the media sphere and learn how each content engages with the target audience.
- You are proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and related editing software
- Knowledge of photography, videography and production will be an added advantage
- You must have a good, analytical mind and seek continuous self-improvement
- You must be proactive, eager to learn and highly-motivated.
- You are creative, able to think and communicate with clarity.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and are able to work both independently and in a team.
- You consume, and are able to contextualize, viral news on celebrity, entertainment, youth, lifestyle and digital fads.
- You love the internet and digital content, and you keep up with current affairs and social media trends.
This is an internship position, and you will be paid a monthly nominal allowance during the duration of your internship. Supporting letters from your college/university is highly recommended.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Talented candidates are highly likely to be offered a permanent position with the Company upon successful completion of their internship period.